Welcome to the HCV Advocate Hepatitis C Drug Pipeline and Conference Coverage Site
On this site you will find a wide variety of information including:
- HCV Advocate’s Conference Coverage from the major hepatitis conferences
- News coverage about drugs in development to supplement our Drug Pipeline. The information will include conference coverage, press releases and scientific abstracts.
- Recently released scientific abstracts about hepatitis C
To search for information on the site use the drop down menu labeled “Select a Category” on the right-hand side of the screen or you can use the search engine that is also located on the right-hand side of the page above the category label.
The top menu has the following links:
- Home will take you back to this page
- Clinical Trials Reference Guide includes information about clinical trials for people with hepatitis C and HIV and hepatitis C coinfection.
- Commonly Used Terms lists definitions included in our Reference Guide.
- The Category Tree lists the various ways we have categorized the studies for searching in our Reference Guide.
- HepC Medications Blog lists all of the interferon-free therapies approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat hepatitis C.